Attention is the most basic form of love, through it we bless and are blessed.
Love is more than three words mumbled before bedtime. Love is sustained by action, a pattern of devotion in the things we do for each other every day.
Love is an act of endless forgiveness, a tender look which becomes a habit.
Love doesn’t make the world go round, love is what makes the ride worthwhile.
Love is a canvas furnished by Nature and embroidered by imagination.
Love is an irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
Love is the expansion of two natures in such fashion that each include the other, each is enriched by the other.
Love is always bestowed as a gift — freely, willingly, and without expectation….
We don’t love to be loved; we love to love.
Love is the greatest refreshment in life.
Love is the joy of the good, the wonder of the wise, the amazement of the gods.
- Valentine’s Day is celebrated during Random Acts of Kindness Week (imconfident.wordpress.com)
- 20 Buzzword Valentines That Will Pivot Your Heart (mashable.com)
- Free Printable Valentine Love Notes (todaysmama.com)
- To My Valentine (oddymacfoy.com)
- 10 ways to tell the kids you love them this valentines day… (uprintpartysupplies.wordpress.com)